- / News
Sign-up to recruit for free at the Oslo International Career Fair
Can't get enough applicants for your job openings? Widen your applicant pool by showcasing your company and opportunities for an international audience - completely free. Specifically tailored for you and your job openings!
Oslo International Career Fair details
- Date: Tuesday September 28, 2021
- Time: 13.30 - 17.00 (CEST Oslo Time)
- Venue: Online Career Fair
We will be using Graduateland's Virtual Career Fair platform
Why should your company be at the Oslo International Career Fair?
- Meet hundreds of international and national candidates - free of charge!
- Get the opportunity to brand the company as "internationally-friendly"
- Be present at Oslo Innovation Week with an event
- Share job postings with participants for a period after the fair
- Join a coordinated effort to attract more international talent to the Oslo region
- Be invited to a pre-fair webinar with tips for relocation and on-boarding support. Questions about hiring someone from abroad? We got you covered!
Free to attend and recruit
All companies may attend the fair for free to recruit, but if you want any of the ad-ons listed below there is a cost.
Why is it free?
Oslo Region is an alliance of 65 municipalities working to attract and retain the best talent to the region. Check out Oslopolitan to see other talent attraction efforts Oslo Region Alliance is working on.
+47 975 83 987
0160 Oslo, Norway
0037 Oslo; Norway
|Extras: Pop-ups for a defined audience||COSTS (NOK: 2 500 NOK per pop-up|
|Extras: ROI report for exhibitors||COSTS (NOK: 2 500 NOK per rapport|
|Extras: Breakout room*||COSTS (NOK: 1 500 NOK per room|
|Extras: Job opening posted in newsletter and SoMe, before and/or after fair||COSTS (NOK: 500 NOK per position|
* Book a breakout room if you want to host a roundtable with potential candidates, prepare a quiz or competition, or even a hackathon. Unlimited potential to engage with potential candidates and stand out from the other exhibitors.
REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS FOR THE OSLO INTERNATIONAL CAREER FAIR
NewsSee all news
Oslo Innovation Week
Oslo Innovation Week brings forward new voices and innovation in action. We highlight bold solutions that solve real global challenges through entrepreneurship, technology, and innovation. A week of 80+ events, organized by 140+ amazing partners. Join us from wherever you are. All you have to do is sign up for your favorite events!
Government Reveals Plan To Open Border
As of September 25th, Norway has lifted all COVID-19 restrictions, will allow residents of all EU/EEA/Schengen countries to enter the country. Residents of so-called purple countries will also be permitted to enter, along with residents of the U.K. and Switzerland. In phase two, the government will open the border to all countries on the EU’s third country list. The quarantine period will be removed. This phase is expected to come into force in 3-4 weeks.
The restaurants, bars and cafés Norwegian fashion insiders love
Areas such as Grünerløkka, St. Hanshaugen and Tøyen are still as trendy as ever, but the bright and shiny new places being developed right by the sea are particularly cool right now. Like a moth to the flame, restaurateurs and hip entrepreneurs have been flocking to open up places here. You'll find small art galleries such as Kösk showcasing modern art, the towering Munch Museum, Instagram-friendly spots to have a bite, and lots of places to hang out while gazing out at the fjord.